Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome 2011!

‎"There is nothing that is currently on or in our lives that God has not in His infinite, all-knowing wisdom allowed to happen....and so therefore its a part of the purposes of God for His Glory and your eventual joy"-Matt Chandler

A friend of mine posted this quote on her facebook page and I could not help but post it on our blog. It truly does explain mine and Andrew's first few months of marriage and the new year that we are welcoming together as husband and wife. God is continually teaching us to lean on his wisdom, find strength in His cross, and depend on him to be our stability in a world that is constantly up and down. Not to mention that I discovered this quote RIGHT after someone left a big dent in my car and drove off! God truly is teaching us lessons. I am glad that he equips us with His word and His spirit so that we may interpret them correctly and be changed to look more like Him! May our joy be complete in Him! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment