Thursday, February 16, 2012

Andrew Turns 26!






2012 has been quite the year thus far for Andrew and I! Many of you know our new situation of living and getting ready to move to CA, so I won't go into those details just yet but do expect a nice blog of feelings and emotions soon.... This year Andrew and I are trying to make the most of every day we have with one another because we are becoming more and more aware of how special each day truly is. After not seeing one another for about two weeks, I decided that it was about time for me to be sneaky and surprise my hubby at school in NC for his birthday...So I packed up my bags and did some planning with my dear friend Juliana and headed South to North Carolina to surprise Andrew for his 26th birthday! Juliana and Jon invited Andrew over to their house for some time to visit and have dinner and I got to surprise Andrew by greeting him at the door! We threw a small dinner birthday party for him and celebrated his 26 years of life! It was so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment