How far along? 25 weeks
Due Date: November 7, 2012
Total weight gain: 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Some maternity shirts given to me from others, one pair of true maternity shorts from Target and a couple shorts that are from Loft that have elastic waistbands and a couple sizes bigger than my normal, and my stretchy yoga pants that I could wear prior to being pregnant but are still a GREAT pant now!
Stretch marks? Nope but keeping well moisturized for sure!
Sleep: Sleeping very well! This week I have had heartburn as soon as I lay down to sleep but it goes away eventually and I drift off to sleep land!
Miss Anything? Not really...although there are days when I am working on the house and finding things to do and I wish I could do heavy lifting again so that I'm not so dependent on Andrew's muscles to get home from work.
Movement: She has been pretty active throughout the week. Mostly in the mornings and before I go to bed at night. Andrew did get to feel her a few nights ago though! And by feel her I mean...She gave him a nice and hearty kick in the hand!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular but I'll choose fruit over veggies at any given time. Well actually this week I have started wanting cold water from the fridge instead of room temperature and I don't want ice from our freezer b/c I don't like the way it tastes :) (This is a mystery to Andrew)Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really and for this I am thankful. My appetite has really picked up this last week though. MareeGender: Baby Girl, Julia
Symptoms: heartburn at night as soon as I lay down to sleep.
Belly Button: still inside! But it is spreading out and there are days I swear it gets smaller!
Rings: On, but they get tighter after a walk or workout
Happy or Moody: Happy :)
Best Moment this Week: Hearing her strong heartbeat at my checkup and feeling her move as I do my morning readings!
Major accomplishment: For the most part I got our registry finished at Target and Babies R Us (I'm sure I'll have things come up as time goes on that I didn't think of)! Deciding on and purchasing a crib at Target!
Looking forward to: Putting the crib together and ordering my chair and beginning to see her room come together piece by piece!
*I found this questionnaire on someone else's blog and I really liked the idea and decided to use it as my own*
This has been a pretty good week so far! It has been incredibly busy for Andrew, but we are hacking our way through it and he is such a hard worker that rest will be a lovely thing this weekend! The last few weeks one of the things I have noticed is that it is hardest for me to be motivated on Monday and Tuesday....it seems to be my low point of the week but come Wednesday and on I am anxious to do a ton of stuff! All of the clothes we have received thus far for Julia have been washed and organized into months (Newborn, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12). We are hopefully going to put the crib together soon which I'm really excited about!
Not only am I excited about getting things ready for Julia but also my mom and dad arrive in CA next week to visit! I can't wait to spend time with them! Then a few days after they leave my sweet friend Erin is coming to stay for the week as well! This will be such an encouragement for me to have a close friend with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment