Friday, November 18, 2011

the thanks continues....



November 15
Erin Wiltse. Chanika McLelland. Martha Newman. I am grateful for you three today! You never fail to brighten my day when I get to talk with you. Your lives are a testimony of the Lord's faithfulness. I love you three very much. You are incredible women and my life would not be the same with out you!

November 16
I would say that the majority of women look in the mirror every morning and kind find at least one thing that they do not like about their body. Or at least something that they would like to change. I can understand completely. This is something God has been convicting me on this week. So today, I'm thankful that God has designed my body the way it is. I am also very thankful that I have the ability to get up every day and workout to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

November 17
Brothers are a great gift from the Lord. I love both of my brothers very much! Today I'm thankful that Justin was born into the world! Today he turns 23. I have no idea what the first two years of my life were like before he came into the world. I'm grateful that we have our own special brother/sister language. He is a great brother!
Happy Birthday Justin Gregory!

November 18
BOOKS! A cold or rainy day is not complete without a good book to snuggle up with. I'm thankful for books (I never thought I would say that when I was in high school). I love that libraries have a ton of books and all we need to do is borrow them! What a great idea! I love it! (I'm going to pretend that this post doesn't read as nerdy as I think it does )

No comments:

Post a Comment